DUFF CO., a water treatment OEM/pump distributor in suburban Philadelphia seeking individual with technical expertise and hands-on experience for inside sales/system design position.
Position requirements include:
• Detailed knowledge of Fleck, Clack and Autotrol valves.
• Sizing of commercial and light industrial softeners, filter beds, ion exchange units, other water treatment systems/equipment.
• Diagnosis/evaluation of problem water, proposing solutions (including for hardness, pH, iron, VOCs, metals).
• Customer support/troubleshooting for existing systems and components, control valves and ion exchange resins and media.
• Understanding of water chemistry, ion exchange resins and various media, and interaction with pressure/flow.
• Familiarity with chemical dosing/metering pumps, technologies applications, sizing.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Substantial experience in sales, service, system design or other customer-facing position in water treatment and/or pump industries.
• Specific experience - either as installer/service technician or in wholesale/distribution of water treatment equipment - preferred.
$60-$80k+, commensurate with skills and experience. Full benefits. Relocation assistance may be available. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org