ProChemTech International Inc., established 1987, provides innovative water treatment programs for the commercial and industrial markets. Chemical products and equipment; clarifiers, water softeners, media filters, electrolytic bromine generators, BlueTrak sensors, and custom design cooling tower, wastewater treatment, reuse, and recycle systems are manufactured in Arizona and Pennsylvania plants. The firm is the most innovative small firm in the water management industry today with eleven patents issued in the past ten years. Rooted in an industrial background with unique expertise in water treatment, we will continue to grow through excellence in customer service, innovative products, and a commitment to develop and empower our employees.
We are currently seeking two ambitious, experienced sales persons to support growth in the expanding Arizona water management market. Our patented technologies substantially reduce cooling system water use, eliminate use of hazardous biocides, control Legionella, and provide for true automatic chemical dose control. The positions offer uncapped income potential and a culture that recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of work/life balance. These are direct sales positions in which the employee will identify, develop, obtain, and manage new accounts in Arizona.
• Proven sales ability to obtain new commercial, government, and industrial accounts.
• Substantial experience in selling water management programs preferred, but not required, previous employment with water management firms such as Nalco, Suez, or Garratt-Callahan in sales or service would be a plus.
• Background education or experience in chemistry would a benefit.
• Highly Motivated, Self Starter
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
The Company offers a salary appropriate to the skill level of the employee with an uncapped commission calculated as 10% of profit on sales. In addition to salary and commission, two weeks paid vacation, paid recognized holidays, fully paid family medical (no dental or eye) coverage, matching 401 K plan, and a company car are provided.
Contact us by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org